The Career Services program assists students and alumni with job search strategies and provides the tools needed to plan and accomplish career goals. From determining career paths and proper positioning in the marketplace, as well as learning how to write a resume and handle the interview process, Career Services offers strong job placement support.
Some of the paid and unpaid opportunities for students and alumni include:
- Teaching Assistantships in the Continuing Education Program
- Teaching Assistantships for Undergraduate Programs in the Tri-State Area – Eugene College at the New School, LaGuardia Community College
- Post-Graduate Teaching Assistantships in the MFA Program
- Internship Opportunities within Administrative Departments – Admissions, Library
- Local Area Artist Assistantships